My Mind Really Matters journal will help your child
• Embrace their daily challenges with greater confidence and self esteem
• Set personal goals
• Boost their self confidence
• Discover the power of a more positive mind-set. A positive mind-set is a happier and more resilient child.
• Understand they are in control of their own personal happiness
• Learn that mistakes happen and are merely minor setbacks before success
• Recognise that mistakes are opportunities to keep trying and learn
• Embrace everyday life challenges with greater confidence, self-belief and greater self-worth.
• Anything is possible with persistence. This journal will help children to push through their fears of failure.
Pamela Bennett, mum to Jack (12), Ella (10) and Harry (9).
“This 52 week journal is a wonderful tool to help your child feel motivated. It’s a great way of instilling good daily habits and encouraging your children to work through life’s daily challenges”.
Claire White, Primary School Teacher, Clondalkin.
“I would encourage all parents to consider adopting this journal into their daily routines. The skills it gives to young children are fantastic, from coping mechanisms to positive affirmations – it can do wonders for their emotional development and motivation”.